If the public body fails to take a decision by the prescribed deadline, you are entitled to a penalty payment. You can use the (Dutch-language) Penalty payment for late decisions form to obtain this payment. The Tax and Customs Administration has an own Penalty form in the event of an overdue decision (in Dutch).