If the public body fails to take a decision by the legal deadline, you can send them a so-called notice of default. This will give them a grace period of two (2) weeks to reach the decision. If they still fail to do so, you can appeal to the administrative court immediately. You are not obliged to hire an Attorney for the objection or appeals procedure.